Monday 3 October 2016

When I Die..

When the grass stops growing under my feet, 
and starts growing over my head. 
Remember me evermore, 
though i will be dead. 
Love me still, keep me in your heart, 
let not the cruel death, do us apart. 
Every end is a new beginning, and every beginning an eternal end. 
Death is just a beaconing bend. 
Beyond which there is no struggle or strife.

Death-the dawn of salvation, the denouncement of life.

Why do you shed tears for the inevitable departure?
I am glad to go, i am glad to die.
I'll be dwelling among the stars in the sky.
In the baby's laugh, in the tinkle of church bells.
I'll be an angel of God- as the legend tells.
Death- an aura of life, the prelude to redemption.

A momentary sorrow then acons of rapture,
this exilir of ecstacy together we'll capture.
For i'll wait for you to take your last breath.
Then again we'll be united by the power of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment