Monday 3 October 2016

NEED I A FRIEND..........


How I wish to laugh to my hearts content..
But sad, always when I do, I have to comprehend..
Its so very tough to comprehend..
Im a loney girl with no true friend..
Need I a pal for my heart to share..
Let her not my shortcomings spare..
May she be with me each n every where..
Hope she brightens my gloomed life sphere..
Oh, how can I forget those who pretended to be..
A pretend to show how close they were to me..
I knew they would ditch one day for sure..
And it happened, my heart foretold so pure..
I'm a true friend to all but none to me..
I make everyone laugh, but none makes me even glee..
I helped selflessly so many shrudes..
But none came to me with words of gratitude..
Nose in the air for their elegant pulchritude..
They talked to me always in words so rude..
My words sometimes may be harsh..
But Im always as soft as marsh..
My heart never knew of any grudges..
My friendship never was on any conditional wedges..
Laughter n joy in my heart still unexpressed..
My excited mind can never be suppressed..
Though I know amongst my friends Im unblessed..
I never wish to see any one stressed..
Hope my prayer for a faithful friend is heard..
I too wish of flying as a carefree bird..
Alongwith those who love me unconditionally..
Yes a friend I need to share my heart personally..
Over the vast green fields and the deep blue sea..
Im still in search of a true friend to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment