Monday 3 October 2016

True Success...

Success is not merely becoming wealthy.
Success is not only remaining healthy.
Success is not going after name and fame.
Success is not living life for political mind game.
Success is not just taking career to the top. 
Success is not hiring for yourself a level Z security. 

Success is working hard for your dreams you believe in. 
Success is perseverence and efforts to achieve the deal.
Success is having consideration for everyone.
Success is a strong desire to help each person.
Success is to follow the religion of humanity.
Success is to always remember the pervading divinity.

Success is to follow the principle, "LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE".
Success is to accept others as diversity of nature; beautiful and alive.
Success is working for happiness and joy surrounding you. 
Success is to leave a smile behind everyone's face once you leave the room. 
Success is sharing and caring beyond expectations. 

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly, thankyou so much for the motivation. do let me know what all I could improve as well.

      Delete